-   -   Can I Set the Default Zoom Value to less than 100% (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138588-can-i-set-default-zoom-value-less-than-100%25.html)

RSB

Can I Set the Default Zoom Value to less than 100%

How do I set the default ZOOM value for the "Normal" template in excel to
open all workbooks at a value less (or greater) than 100%?

JE McGimpsey

Can I Set the Default Zoom Value to less than 100%

Set up your workbook the way you want it, then save it as a default
template - see "default workbook template" in XL Help.