-   -   Links on the Excel Task pane (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138587-links-excel-task-pane.html)

john mcmichael

Links on the Excel Task pane

I used to have links on the Excel 2003 Task pane for Training, Communities
and Assistence. They have disappeared. I am connected to the internet and
the connection works. Where could these helpful links have gone?

Thanks in advance for the help and have a great day.

Gord Dibben

Links on the Excel Task pane

John

With Task Pane visible, click on "Online Content Settings"

Checkmark the box at "Show online contents and links from MS Office"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP