-   -   I have excel 2003 and received a XLSX file and can't open it How? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138446-i-have-excel-2003-received-xlsx-file-cant-open-how.html)

Mike

I have excel 2003 and received a XLSX file and can't open it How?

I have received a file with exytension of .XLSX I have Office and Excel 2003
I believe this extension is from EXcell 2007. I can't get it to open
HHELP :-)

Peo Sjoblom

I have excel 2003 and received a XLSX file and can't open it How?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx

Peo Sjoblom

"Mike" wrote in message
I have received a file with exytension of .XLSX I have Office and Excel
2003
I believe this extension is from EXcell 2007. I can't get it to open
HHELP :-)

Andrea

I have excel 2003 and received a XLSX file and can't open it How?

look at this post in this forum
Subject: convert Excell 2007 file back to 2003