-   -   How do I copy microsoft Excel work onto a CD-R disk? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138436-how-do-i-copy-microsoft-excel-work-onto-cd-r-disk.html)

JoAnne Graham

How do I copy microsoft Excel work onto a CD-R disk?

I'm trying to backup onto a CD-R disk to copy my tax report for my
accountant. But I do no see where I backup to save to the disk on my tool
bar. Can you help me get this done.? Thanks.

Naz

How do I copy microsoft Excel work onto a CD-R disk?

Hi

You can;t save straight to a CD-R, you need to save your work to a folder
and then copy the folder to the CD-R through windows or a third part program
such as Roxio or Nero.
--

_______________________
Naz,

"JoAnne Graham" wrote:

I'm trying to backup onto a CD-R disk to copy my tax report for my
accountant. But I do no see where I backup to save to the disk on my tool
bar. Can you help me get this done.? Thanks.

JMay

How do I copy microsoft Excel work onto a CD-R disk?

I think the standard answer is to:

Save Copy to your Hard-Drive First, then
Copy from your Hard-Drive to the CD Using
the appropraite SW.