-   -   Data Validation Combobox w/autocomplete (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138194-data-validation-combobox-w-autocomplete.html)

tamee

Data Validation Combobox w/autocomplete

Hi! I am using data validation with combobox autocomplete and it's working
fine. However, I noticed I am unable to cut and paste values from other cells
(cells which do not have data validation) I'd like to know if there's any way
I can have the cut and paste function back? Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Data Validation Combobox w/autocomplete

Check one of your other posts.

--

Dave Peterson

challa prabhu

Data Validation Combobox w/autocomplete

Hi,

Excel -- Data Validation -- Create Dependent Lists.

Use this URL: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

Challa Prabhu