-   -   EXCEL won't show picture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138150-excel-wont-show-picture.html)

DOOGIE

EXCEL won't show picture

I am using EXCEL 2000 9.0. I have a voucher that I made with 2 pictures
that have been cut and pasted at the top of the file. The file is about 13
lines long and repeated to have 3 copies on 1 8 1/2 x 11 page. I have uses
this file for years. Now, all of a sudden the pictures will not come up. I
receive an error message when opening the file...File Error: data may have
been lost. I have the same file on my home computer (which works fine) and
e-mailed and copied on a flash drive, and the work computer, but get the same
File Error message.