-   -   Having a Header on only the first page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138138-having-header-only-first-page.html)

Traye

Having a Header on only the first page

I need to only have the header on the first page. I can find out to not have
a header on the first page. And when I add a page break it messes with my
information and screws with the margins. Using Excel 2007

JE McGimpsey

Having a Header on only the first page

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html