SPAKSTA

Default Can i recover a deleted, unsaved document from Excel?

Help!
Dave Peterson

Closed without saving?

Sorry, it's gone.

SPAKSTA wrote:

Help!

--

Dave Peterson
Michael

Hi
Unless you have been backing up, the short answer is NO

Michael

Help!

Michael

NO !!

Help!

HT

How do I retire on a billion dollars without ever saving one cent?

"Michael" wrote in message
NO !!

"SPAKSTA" wrote:

Help!

D. Cheney

How do I retire on a billion dollars without ever saving

one cent?

become a former ceo of halliburton