-   -   Consume XML from a Web Service (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137987-consume-xml-web-service.html)

elliott

Consume XML from a Web Service

Can anyone tell me how to consume XML data in Excel from a Web Service? In
particular financial data on stocks. We have several web services that
return data in xml format but for the life of me I can't figure out (easily)
how to consume the feed?

Using Excel 2007.

Thanks in advance for your help.

challa prabhu

Consume XML from a Web Service

Hi,

Note XML features, except for saving files in the XML Spreadsheet format,
are available only in Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and
Microsoft Office Excel 2003.

Click Refresh XML Data on the XML toolbar to import the latest data from
the data source.

Challa Prabhu