-   -   Excel printing - missing lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137972-excel-printing-missing-lines.html)

nextdrewsaid

Excel printing - missing lines

I have a one page document that I want to print multiple copies of. I
increase the number of copies to 10 and print. The first page looks good,
but the remaining 9 pages have lines missing from the tables.

Excel 03
Windows XP
HP 4240n

Bernard Liengme

Excel printing - missing lines

Time to buy a new ink cartridge?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"nextdrewsaid" wrote in message
I have a one page document that I want to print multiple copies of. I
increase the number of copies to 10 and print. The first page looks good,
but the remaining 9 pages have lines missing from the tables.

Excel 03
Windows XP
HP 4240n

nextdrewsaid

Excel printing - missing lines

No the toner is new, all other documents look fine. If I print this document
out one-at-a-time. It looks fine but this method is far from convenient