-   -   worksheet unable to update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137947-worksheet-unable-update.html)

Noel

worksheet unable to update

Hi,

I've added a simple formula (a+b=c) into a worksheet cell and the cell is
unable to update with latest results even I've modified my inputs. The only
way out is to click 'save' icon, then the cell gets updated.

Is there a way around this? Thanks...

Max

worksheet unable to update

Certainly sounds like the calc mode is set to manual. Ensure that it's set to
auto.
(Click Tools Options Calculation tab. Options are there)
--
Max
Singapore