-   -   How do I write a formula to many cells at a time in Excell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137713-how-do-i-write-formula-many-cells-time-excell.html)

fgurdal

How do I write a formula to many cells at a time in Excell?

RagDyeR

How do I write a formula to many cells at a time in Excell?

In the future, please enter your question(s) in the *body* of the post.

Select the range of cells that you wish to enter the formula into.
The cell in focus (colored white) is the cell that you should direct the
references to.

After the formula entry is complete, simply do:
<Ctrl <Enter.

--
HTH,

RD

"fgurdal" wrote in message

Bernard Liengme

How do I write a formula to many cells at a time in Excell?

Please be more specific:
1) cell in a range (a rectangle of cells)
2) cells that are non-contiguous (not all next to each other)
3) cells on different worksheets
Tell us more
best wishes
--