-   -   Pivot Table: Change dates to fiscal year (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137689-pivot-table-change-dates-fiscal-year.html)

denhamlee

Pivot Table: Change dates to fiscal year

How do I change the dates in a pivot table from showing up according
to calandar year and make them show up fiscal year? My fiscal year
begins April 1st. I am wanting to choose 2006 as my year and then have
the months begin in April of 06' and end through March of 07'. Thanks

Dave F

Pivot Table: Change dates to fiscal year

Create a helper column in your source data: =IF(month(A1)<5,"Fiscal yr
2006","Fiscal year 2007") (assuming date is in column A of your source table)
and then reconstruct your pivot table taking into account the new helper
column. Insert the fiscal year denotation where necessary.

Dave