-   -   Pop-up window menu keyboard shortcut (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137625-pop-up-window-menu-keyboard-shortcut.html)

Bhupinder Rayat

Pop-up window menu keyboard shortcut

Hi All,

I am trying to move away from the mouse and learn as many excel keyboard
shortcuts as possible.

I know that in excel (and all windows apps in general), alt + space brings
up the window menu (so you can restore, size, maxmise etc..).

Does anybody know the keyboard shortcut to bring up the window menu of the
active workbook as opposed to excel when for example you have tiled windows
for different workbooks ?

Thanks,

Bhupinder.

Jim Rech

Pop-up window menu keyboard shortcut

Hit the Alt key and then the Left arrow key. When I do that I get the
worksheet window menu. If the workbook window is maximized however you
won't see it until you press the down arrow key.

--
Jim
"Bhupinder Rayat" wrote in
| Hi All,
|
| I am trying to move away from the mouse and learn as many excel keyboard
| shortcuts as possible.
|
| I know that in excel (and all windows apps in general), alt + space brings
| up the window menu (so you can restore, size, maxmise etc..).
|
| Does anybody know the keyboard shortcut to bring up the window menu of the
| active workbook as opposed to excel when for example you have tiled
windows
| for different workbooks ?
|
| Thanks,
|
| Bhupinder.

Bhupinder Rayat

Pop-up window menu keyboard shortcut

thanks Jim,

I press alt then release, and then the left arrow key. Alt space works when
keeping alt pressed and when releasing.

B/