-   -   MROUND(F2,TIME(0,0,5)) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137604-mround-f2-time-0-0-5-a.html)

ditchy

MROUND(F2,TIME(0,0,5))

Hello, I am having trouble with the MROUND & Time function. I have
this formula which gives me a time rounded to the nearest 5 seconds,
it was working when I used the workbook 2 weeks ago. And I don't
recall changing any programs?
MROUND(F2,TIME(0,0,5))
analysis toolpack is checked
but all I get is #VALUE
anyone help me out please
regards
Ditchy

JE McGimpsey

MROUND(F2,TIME(0,0,5))

The value in F2 is probably entered as Text.

"ditchy" wrote:
Hello, I am having trouble with the MROUND & Time function. I have
this formula which gives me a time rounded to the nearest 5 seconds,
it was working when I used the workbook 2 weeks ago. And I don't
recall changing any programs?
MROUND(F2,TIME(0,0,5))
analysis toolpack is checked
but all I get is #VALUE
anyone help me out please
regards
Ditchy- Hide quoted text -

Thank You for your prompt reply,
F2 is formatted as hh:mm:ss
Opened the workbook today and all is working as normal, Gremlins?
thanks again
Ditchy