-   -   Pivot Table for Dummies (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137560-pivot-table-dummies.html)

kjmcewan

Pivot Table for Dummies

I'm trying to create a pivot table for my sales staff from an excel
spreadsheet which contains the sales data.

The spreadsheet contains many rows containing names and 3 columns containing
sales data.

What I'm trying to do is create a pivot table showing the names of the sales
staff on the left and displaying their totals in 3 columns on the right.

The row of names displays properly, but I can't seem to have the column data
displayed correctly.

Dave F

Pivot Table for Dummies

If I understand you correctly this explains the solution:
http://contextures.com/xlPivot02.html

Dave