-   -   Excel printer selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137555-excel-printer-selection.html)

dave1816

Excel printer selection

Is it possible to assign a network printer to specific excel folders ie. I
want to print from printer (B) because it will print in 11x17 but my default
printer (A) can only print 8.5x11. Can I have my 11x17 spreadsheet
automatically assign printer B or do I have to manually select it?

Dave

Don Guillett

Excel printer selection

I just recorded this

sub chgprinter()
Application.ActivePrinter = "Quicken PDF Printer on LPT1:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
Application.ActivePrinter = "Xerox Phaser 6200B on LPT1:"
end sub
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"dave1816" wrote in message
Is it possible to assign a network printer to specific excel folders ie. I
want to print from printer (B) because it will print in 11x17 but my
default
printer (A) can only print 8.5x11. Can I have my 11x17 spreadsheet
automatically assign printer B or do I have to manually select it?

Dave

dave1816

Excel printer selection

Thank you Don, unfortunately I am not quite at your level of expertise so I
will take what you gave me and ask some more educated people around here how
this can be implemented into my spreadsheet.

Dave