-   -   Sum of random cells with positive data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13754-sum-random-cells-positive-data.html)

Susannah

Sum of random cells with positive data

How do I sum numbers from random cells (in other words they are not
sequential or patterned) only if the cells contain positive numbers?

Dave Peterson

Are the cells within a single range?

=SUMIF(A1:I99,"0")

If you have to avoid some ranges, you can do it in stages:

=SUMIF(A1:c99,"0")+SUMIF(f1:I28,"0")

--

Dave Peterson

JulieD