-   -   Sumproduct help using wildcard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137487-sumproduct-help-using-wildcard.html)

KD

Sumproduct help using wildcard

I have to fulfill three conditions from the three coloumns below
1st Pick 1's from Column A
2nd Pick A Company from Column B and
3rd Pick all starting from 46 in Column C

Column A Column B Column C
0 A Company 46401000CC
1 B Company 46406500DC
0 C Company 54010000PO
1 A Company 46046544EJ
0 A Company 46330578LT
1 A Company 46301456DD

Any help getting the formula with that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
KD

KD

Sumproduct help using wildcard

Appologies!!! Please ignore this one. I got reply from Bob Phillips on the
duplicate post. Here is the formula for which works perfect.

"kd" wrote:

I have to fulfill three conditions from the three coloumns below
1st Pick 1's from Column A
2nd Pick A Company from Column B and
3rd Pick all starting from 46 in Column C

Column A Column B Column C
0 A Company 46401000CC
1 B Company 46406500DC
0 C Company 54010000PO
1 A Company 46046544EJ
0 A Company 46330578LT
1 A Company 46301456DD

Any help getting the formula with that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
KD

KD

Sumproduct help using wildcard

Appologies!!! This got reposted. Got reply from Bob Phillips. Please note the
formula

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:20=1),--(B1:B20="A Company"),--(LEFT(C1:C20,2)="46"))

Thanks Bob.
kd