-   -   last 4 of ss#s (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137480-last-4-ss-s.html)

Teacher in Korea

last 4 of ss#s

I need to pull the last 4 numbers from SS#s that I've imported into excel so
they can be used as beginning passwords for students. The list is several
thousand long and I'd like to automate the process. The initial cell with
ssan is formatted as custom 000000000 so I don't lose leading zeroes. Any
help will be appreciated.

Jesse

Max

last 4 of ss#s