-   -   Another odd VBA glitch in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137387-another-odd-vba-glitch-2007-a.html)

teepee

Another odd VBA glitch in 2007

With the following code 2007 will change the colours but won't change the
border lines
In fact it takes out all the border lines that were already there.
Anyone know a workaround?

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(2).Select
With Selection.Border
.Weight = xlThin
.LineStyle = xlAutomatic
End With
Selection.Shadow = False
With Selection.Interior
.ColorIndex = 38
.Pattern = xlSolid

JLatham

Another odd VBA glitch in 2007

No workaround to offer, but we can give all of these a name?
YACAGG: Yet Another Carting and Graphic Glitch ??

They seem to be piling up.

"JLatham" <HelpFrom @ Jlathamsite.com.(removethis) wrote in message
No workaround to offer, but we can give all of these a name?
YACAGG: Yet Another Carting and Graphic Glitch ??

They seem to be piling up.

Oh well I expect they'll fix them as they get round to it

JLatham

Another odd VBA glitch in 2007

I understand they're collecting these little jewels and that SP1 is already
in the works - but I would not expect to see it until late this year?

"teepee" wrote:

"JLatham" <HelpFrom @ Jlathamsite.com.(removethis) wrote in message
No workaround to offer, but we can give all of these a name?
YACAGG: Yet Another Carting and Graphic Glitch ??

They seem to be piling up.

Oh well I expect they'll fix them as they get round to it

teepee

Another odd VBA glitch in 2007

I wish they'd fix the VBA password facilty so it wasn't so easy to crack.