-   -   contingency table or cross tabulation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137383-contingency-table-cross-tabulation.html)

julka

contingency table or cross tabulation

Hello I need to make a contingency table (or cross tabulation) for age and
selary from data, which I have. Does anyone know, how to do it???

Dave Peterson

contingency table or cross tabulation

If you've never use pivottables, here are a few links:

Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm
And Debra's own site:

John Walkenbach also has some at:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/general.htm
(look for Tony Gwynn's Hit Database)

Chip Pearson keeps Harald Staff's notes at:

MS has some at (xl2000 and xl2002):
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/XCrtPiv.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...lconPT101.aspx

--