-   -   Keep rows on same page in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13734-keep-rows-same-page-excel.html)

SWeyer

Keep rows on same page in Excel

Is there a way to tag rows in Excel so that they stay together (same page)
when printing? I have sub heading rows in a spreadsheet that I would like to
make sure stay with the subsequent rows when I print it, instead of leaving
some one one page and the others on the next.

Gord Dibben

If same sub-headings for each page, use FilePage SetupSheetRows to repeat
at Top.

Select the top 4 rows and OK.

If sub-headings are different for separate sections(pages) then I would
suggest setting manual Page Breaks.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:19:08 -0800, SWeyer
wrote:

Is there a way to tag rows in Excel so that they stay together (same page)
when printing? I have sub heading rows in a spreadsheet that I would like to
make sure stay with the subsequent rows when I print it, instead of leaving
some one one page and the others on the next.

Dave Peterson

I bet you're asking if excel has anything similar to MSWords "keep with next"
and "keep lines together".

It doesn't.

--

Dave Peterson

CyberTaz

If I understand the issue, you may be able to get what you want by using Page
Break Preview. The blue lines can be dragged to have the page breaks fall in
more appropriate places.

Hope this is useful |:)