-   -   I get an error in excel...data may have been lost..some is gone. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137324-i-get-error-excel-data-may-have-been-lost-some-gone.html)

candyce

I get an error in excel...data may have been lost..some is gone.

I have a spreadsheet with Pictures in one of the columns. Twice I have
gotten a message when I open Excel...Error data may have been lost...only
option is to click ok. When I open the spreadsheet all the pictures are
gone. I re-did them but it now happened again. Can anyone tell me if there
is a way to easily recover them AND to prevent it from happening again.
Thanks