-   -   URGENT!!!BIg FILE SIZE??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13724-re-urgent-big-file-size.html)

Dan in NY

URGENT!!!BIg FILE SIZE???

This worked for me - went from 1.5M to 50K!

Thanks!

"Dana DeLouis" wrote:

Hello. The link provided by Stefan worked ok for me.
One thing to try as an experiment...Select your pivot table, select "Pivot
Table Options", and remove the check on "Save data with table layout."

HTH
Dana DeLouis

"hce " wrote in message
hi

thanks to all who has helped... the microsoft article dun seem to
exist...

it seems that the problem is due to pivot tables... there was a change
of data and when the tables were refreshed, the problem then started..

anyway thanks i really appreciate it