-   -   invisible words or comment in the worksheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137220-invisible-words-comment-worksheet.html)

Mike

invisible words or comment in the worksheet.

Hi,

I have an officemeet and she is the one who prepared our timesheet. I
noticed that when I open the worksheet to fill up my time I can't see or
noticed any words or comment on that said worksheet.
But when we print the worksheet I notice that someparts of the
worksheet have a comment or words ( Example : Employee Signature etc. ) How
to do this because I ask my officemeet but she refused to teach me.

thanks