-   -   tabs at bottom of page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137129-tabs-bottom-page.html)

sam @ sykes

tabs at bottom of page

I often open an excel doc and have no tabs at bottom of page where did they
go sometimes i have to restart to find them. I use excel in office 2007
never had problem in earlier version

JLatham

tabs at bottom of page

Tools Options and on the View tab, tick the box labeled "Sheet Tabs"

"sam @ sykes" wrote:

I often open an excel doc and have no tabs at bottom of page where did they
go sometimes i have to restart to find them. I use excel in office 2007
never had problem in earlier version

Ron de Bruin

tabs at bottom of page

Office buttonExcel options
See "Display options for this workbook"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"sam @ sykes" <sam @ wrote in message ...
I often open an excel doc and have no tabs at bottom of page where did they
go sometimes i have to restart to find them. I use excel in office 2007
never had problem in earlier version

JLatham

tabs at bottom of page

Ack!! How could I have missed that he was in 2007?