-   -   Reverting all Autofiltered columns to "ALL" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137043-reverting-all-autofiltered-columns-all.html)

bollard

Reverting all Autofiltered columns to "ALL"

Hi

I have a number of Excel worksheets with Autofilters on each column.

Once you've extracted the informaiton you need, it's a pain having to go to
each columna nd check that you've reverted to "ALL" in each column.

Is there an easy way to achieve this, such as with one click to revert every
column simultaneously?

challa prabhu

Reverting all Autofiltered columns to "ALL"

Hi,

You can select the complete row, where the Autofilter command has been given
and then on the Data menu, point to Filter, and then click AutoFilter.

Challa Prabhu