-   -   Please Help!! Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136963-please-help-excel-2000-a.html)

HELP PLEASE HELP

Please Help!! Excel 2000

I need help...I had an unsaved excel sheet and my computer got turned off.

I did not have auto saved checked and it did not auto recover!!

Please tell me the way to get this file???? I have excel 2000!!

bj

Please Help!! Excel 2000

Unfortunately, none

"HELP PLEASE HELP" wrote:

I need help...I had an unsaved excel sheet and my computer got turned off.

I did not have auto saved checked and it did not auto recover!!

Please tell me the way to get this file???? I have excel 2000!!

HELP PLEASE HELP

Please Help!! Excel 2000

I can get it from my computer anywhere??

Is there anything I can download to get it??

"bj" wrote:

Unfortunately, none

"HELP PLEASE HELP" wrote:

I need help...I had an unsaved excel sheet and my computer got turned off.

I did not have auto saved checked and it did not auto recover!!

Please tell me the way to get this file???? I have excel 2000!!

T. Valko

Please Help!! Excel 2000

Please tell me the way to get this file????

There is none. It's gone.

Biff

"HELP PLEASE HELP" wrote in
message ...
I need help...I had an unsaved excel sheet and my computer got turned off.

I did not have auto saved checked and it did not auto recover!!

Please tell me the way to get this file???? I have excel 2000!!

Dave Peterson

Please Help!! Excel 2000

Autosave doesn't save your data in case of power failure. It saves your
workbook every x minutes (user selectable).

If you had that turned on, you shouldn't have lost more than that x number of
minutes work.

--

Dave Peterson

Bob I

Please Help!! Excel 2000

There is NO file to get, you NEVER created one.