-   -   Where can I get a work rota template for excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136961-where-can-i-get-work-rota-template-excel.html)

Liam O'Neill

Where can I get a work rota template for excel?

I own a security company with about 40 employees. They work in a variety of
different customer sites - bars, clubs, shops, building sites etc. I want a
no frills excel template where I can give them their hours on a weekly
format. However I can't seem to find one and I'm not up to the task of
designing one myself. Any help given will be much appreciated.