-   -   Formula Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136890-formula-question.html)

help

Formula Question

Is there a way to do a =sum formula using font colors to include or exclude
in the formula?

Peo Sjoblom

Formula Question

If you have Excel 2007 you can filter on colour then use the subtotal
function to sum the visible cells, In previous versions you need to roll
your own function

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Help" wrote in message
Is there a way to do a =sum formula using font colors to include or
exclude
in the formula?

help

Formula Question

Thank you as I am not versed at all with VBA how do I save the vba
information in order to use it?

"Help" wrote in message
Is there a way to do a =sum formula using font colors to include or
exclude
in the formula?

Peo Sjoblom

Formula Question