-   -   Optimzed View based on screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136866-optimzed-view-based-screen.html)

RBeau

Optimzed View based on screen

I have an application that uses buttons on the side for navigation. I am
using a 20" flat screen and at 100% view looks great and fits the whole
screen. However, when others view the application they only see part of the
view.. and some don't see the buttons without scrolling. I know that you can
change the view manually. However, wondering is there a way to default the
application to fit the screen based on the monitor used so that when opened
it fits the full screen regardless of the monitor / screen being used?

Any suggestions much appreciated!