-   -   Header - stop repeating on every page! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13675-header-stop-repeating-every-page.html)

sararose27

Header - stop repeating on every page!

Anyone know how to stop the header from repeating on every page?

I didn't think that "rows to repeat at top" was applicable and there is no
checkbox that I can find under the Header tab.

Thanks!!

hi.
"rows to repeat at top" is applicable.
page setupsheet tab. remove anything in the "rows to
repeat at top" box and your header will stop repeating on
every page.