-   -   How do I suppress the Header/Footer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13674-how-do-i-suppress-header-footer.html)

Angelhearts

How do I suppress the Header/Footer?

I need to know how to suppress the header/footer on the first page of my
document when I don't want it to print on just the first page.

CyberTaz

Hello-

Have been using Excel on PC & Mac since it first came out, and AFAIK ther is
no such capability as a standard option. If someone knows differently, I sure
hope they respond to your post.

Perhaps it can be done through VBA, or there may be 3rd party add-ins that
include that feature |:)

"Angelhearts" wrote:

I need to know how to suppress the header/footer on the first page of my
document when I don't want it to print on just the first page.

Dave Peterson

Print the first page without the headers/footers.

Print page 2:999 after you've added headers/footers????

--

Dave Peterson

Cheryl

How do I suppress the Header/Footer?

i don't think it can be done either.
i'm going to make my third page on Sheet 2 without the header and Excel will
print the whole workbook.

"Angelhearts" wrote:

I need to know how to suppress the header/footer on the first page of my
document when I don't want it to print on just the first page.

Gord Dibben

How do I suppress the Header/Footer?

It can be done but requires VBA

See Ron de Bruin's site for code.