-   -   Excel 2000 column question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136632-excel-2000-column-question.html)

Marci

Excel 2000 column question

I am making a mailing list of sorts with 3 columns of data. How can I make
the page format so that as I'm entering in new data it goes from the bottom
of the first column to the top of the seconds column and etc.? and not carry
on to the top of the next page?

Dave Peterson

Excel 2000 column question

For saving paper when printing?

I like to copy the data into MSWord and use MSWord's builtin ability to do
column layout. With lots of data, I sometimes have to paste into Notepad
first--large tables cause me trouble in MSWord.

If that doesn't work for you, David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the
columns.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

--

Dave Peterson