-   -   Restricted Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136624-restricted-worksheet.html)

Philip Drury

Restricted Worksheet

Am working in an excel workbook, sheet 2 is a data input area where each
month we add a column for that month's data, however, we have reached column
AO and it states that we are at the end of the worksheet, it also ends at row
194 too. Does anyone know how to release the columns and rows, I know we
should be able to go to column IV!

Max

Restricted Worksheet

Welcome. Glad you got it resolved.
--
Max
Singapore
"Philip Drury" wrote:
Thanks Max, they were indeed hidden although I would swear I'd tried to
'unhide' earlier today but to no avail. It worked this time. Thanks for
your help.