-   -   how do I create a checkbook register in excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136573-how-do-i-create-checkbook-register-excell.html)

reply to: Robe in texas

how do I create a checkbook register in excell

even though i believe that i am typing english, it is not understood by this
program, what can i say then? you must know what a checkbook is? I want to
create the register for this checkbook, you remember register, post check
number, date, who you write a check to and amount and then a formular for
deducting this amount from the balance and forming a new balance. what more
can i say?

Gary''s Student

how do I create a checkbook register in excell

This is your lucky day!

Microsoft has several checkbook registers in Excel that you can download for
free!

See:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...book&av=TPL000
--