-   -   Vertical Formula Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136566-vertical-formula-bar.html)

rotors

Vertical Formula Bar

I've just switched from a PC to a mac and am using excel 2004. All my formula
bar window information is being displayed vertically (i.e. one symbol/letter
per vertical line). How can I return to the normal horizontal view?

Mike Middleton

Vertical Formula Bar

rotors -

If you don't get an answer here, post again in the more appropriate
newsgroup:

microsoft.public.mac.office.excel

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"rotors" wrote in message
I've just switched from a PC to a mac and am using excel 2004. All my
formula
bar window information is being displayed vertically (i.e. one
symbol/letter
per vertical line). How can I return to the normal horizontal view?

rotors

Vertical Formula Bar

Tks Mike,

I've posted there as well.