-   -   Protected Number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136506-protected-number.html)

Steve

Protected Number

After adding a number of cells, I want to delete the cells, but the sum
should remain and be used in other calculations. I am sure there is a one
button number in EXCEL, but I just cannot find it.
--
Steve

Steve

Protected Number

Thanks for the suggestion. It worked just fine and did the trick.
--
Steve

"bigwheel" wrote:

Until you can find it, you could copy the sum cell then Edit Paste
SpecialValues into another cell