-   -   Excel & word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13643-excel-word.html)

LeSortSied

Excel & word

under XP family edition i have lost Excel & Word i don't know how to retrieve
it. A french answer should be more easy for me. Many thanks

Harald Staff

Excel and Word are not parts of the computer or of the operating system
Windows. They are applications that you buy and install onto it. See
http://www.microsoft.com/france/offi...fo/default.asp

You may have a CD with Excel / Word if you had it on your previous setup.

HTH. best wishes Harald

"LeSortSied" skrev i melding