-   -   Sorting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136381-re-sorting.html)

Teethless mama

Sorting

Create a helper column
In B1: =IF(A1="",0,A1)

copy from B1 to all the way down as far as needed, Select both column A and
B then sort by column B. When you done of sorting then delete column B

"katymorgan" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with some blank cells in a particular column that I need
to fill in. I would like to sort the rows with blank cells to the top of the
spreadsheet, but no matter how I try it, Excell puts them at the bottom. Any
suggestions?

katymorgan

Sorting

Thanks mama!