-   -   excel protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13638-excel-protection.html)

darshan

excel protection

I have got one Excel sheet which is password protected some of the users know
the password , i dont want to allow these users to change some of the columns
of the work sheet..but it should be open for me..

Gord Dibben

darshan

Suggest you change the password after unlocking cells you want the users to be
able to access.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP