-   -   AM / PM Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136343-re-am-pm-cells.html)

Chris Cornell

AM / PM Cells

Umm, No! There is a way, I just have to find it

"Teethless mama" wrote:

No you can not have without a space between time and AM/PM. Live with it

"Chris Cornell" wrote:

I can format the cells to AM/PM, however I get a space between the time and
AM/PM.
EX: 12:00 AM

When I try to format the cell without the space, the calculation
automatically turns to #VALUE!

I would like to try to find a format I can use without requiring me to put a
space between my time and AM/PM. Can anyone help?