-   -   email portion of spreadsheet as attachment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1363-email-portion-spreadsheet-attachment.html)

Holly K

email portion of spreadsheet as attachment

I have a spreadsheet with over 500 rows. I would like to email, as an
attachment, only those rows that pertain to each salesman. How would I do
that without allowing them to see the whole workbook.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Holly

Install my SendMail Add-in
There is a option to send only the visible cells
http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Use AutoFilter to Filter on the salesman first

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Holly K" <Holly wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet with over 500 rows. I would like to email, as an
attachment, only those rows that pertain to each salesman. How would I do
that without allowing them to see the whole workbook.

Frank Kabel

Hi
check out:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Holly K" <Holly schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a spreadsheet with over 500 rows. I would like to email, as an
attachment, only those rows that pertain to each salesman. How would

I do
that without allowing them to see the whole workbook.

Peo Sjoblom

You could apply autofilter, filter on that specific salesman, copy to a new
workbook and email that workbook, of course you could autmate that through VBA

Here are some techniques

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Ron also has an add-in for sending emails that you can install

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom