-   -   Using Filtering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1362-using-filtering.html)

KellyB

Using Filtering

Why is it, when I'm filtering a list of data in a spreadsheet, sometimes the
number of records is shown at the bottom ("15 of 215 records found"), and
other times all that it says is "Filtering Mode"?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Kelly

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"KellyB" wrote in message ...
Why is it, when I'm filtering a list of data in a spreadsheet, sometimes the
number of records is shown at the bottom ("15 of 215 records found"), and
other times all that it says is "Filtering Mode"?

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count