-   -   Does Excel produce a table of contents? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136078-does-excel-produce-table-contents.html)

John Pronk

Does Excel produce a table of contents?

I have an Excel workbook with many worksheets. How can I make a table of
contents in a sheet that picks up my worksheets?

Max

Does Excel produce a table of contents?

Sounds like you're looking to build a table of contents?

One good way is Jim Cone's fine, free product (his XL Extras add-in) at his:
http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primi...e/products.php

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page for the download link:
XL Extras - release 1.21 ... Download
A collection of additional features including...
**create table of contents with hyperlinks to each sheet

Jim's add-in will do exactly what you're looking for (and much more ..)

After installing, just click Insert Table of Contents (new menu item),
then sit back and watch Jim's magic go to work!
--
Max
Singapore
"John Pronk" wrote:
I have an Excel workbook with many worksheets. How can I make a table of
contents in a sheet that picks up my worksheets?

Nick Hodge

Does Excel produce a table of contents?

John

I have code at the bottom of this page