-   -   Taking out or reducing space betwen paragraphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135883-taking-out-reducing-space-betwen-paragraphs.html)

TypeType

Taking out or reducing space betwen paragraphs

I have a couple pages of text with large gaps between paragraphs that I'd
like to take or or reduce the gap. Is there a way to do this in one step,
rather than manually removing?

Thanks!

David Biddulph[_2_]

Taking out or reducing space betwen paragraphs

If you are working with text and paragraphs, Word may be a better tool for
you than Excel.
--
David Biddulph