-   -   how do I delete data from a worksheet without deleting the formul. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13584-how-do-i-delete-data-worksheet-without-deleting-formul.html)

Jack

how do I delete data from a worksheet without deleting the formul.

I am trying to clear just the data from a large sheet, and I want to keep the
formulas. This has to be possible, right?

Gord Dibben

Jack

Select all cells with CTRL + A(twice in 2003)

OR possibly you don't want to touch titles so select just the range to clear.

F5SpecialConstants. Check or uncheck what you want to find/keep and OK.

EditClearContents.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP