-   -   Formatting clears on opening (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135816-formatting-clears-opening.html)

ProbTim1

Formatting clears on opening

I am running a large spreadsheet and the formatting isn't retained in half
the worksheets when I open the document again after saving and closing. I am
running Execl 2002. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

Gord Dibben

Formatting clears on opening

What type of formatting?

All or just a particular type?

Do you have any event code that would run upon the workbook opening?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP