-   -   Changing the format of a cell after choosing from a combobox. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135731-changing-format-cell-after-choosing-combobox.html)

David A.

Changing the format of a cell after choosing from a combobox.

I have a sheet that requires different cell formats depending on what
information is being entered. I need to use a drop down box for the end user
to endter different "Scores." Ex: if the end user is entering test scores the
corisponding cells need to be percentages (89.9%), but if they are entering
call lenth them the cells need to be numbers (705.25). The thing is the cell
needs to switch between those format depending on the catigory chosen from
the combobox.

Help!
David.